dimanche 15 février 2009

Tag Legend

I decided to establish a tag system. Here are my tags:

Writing – bad: when the post is about the exercise and/or experience of writing, and the writing is not going well. This will be to help clear the cobwebs.

Writing – good: see the first part of the explanation above, only this tag will be used when the writing is going well. These posts will probably be all about gloating.

Reading – good: When I’ve read something, and it was good reading. Books I recommend.

Reading – bad: When I’ve read something and didn’t like it. I’ll blast it away in posts tagged “Reading – bad”.

Slice of life: all blog posts are by definition slices of life, but in my tagging system, this means the post won’t be about writing or reading. That still leaves a heck of a lot of things, I’ll probably hone the Slice of Life tag as I go along.

Now, if I could just figure out how to have the tag list appear on the menu bar... (=.=)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire